2011-07-19

The last helmet lost.

It looks like I finally, and sadly enough, can close my case concerning the lost firefighter's helmet.
If you've followed this blog regularly, you already know that this helmet has been an important question to me ever since I found it out there, and then I concidered myself lucky because as this discovery became known also to certain others, a search begun to try to find and save this last helmet, but today I received bad news. - The person taking on the task had searched in vain:


"I did try to find it and spent a lot of time on these searches but unfortunately without any success. I assume someone already took it as a “souvenir”
For me personally, this is very sad, and in the aspect of the Zone as a museum this is a big loss. Another piece of history has been removed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar