2011-08-29

At last

This morning, the rain was pouring down.
Having slept far too little, I dazedly looked out the window whilst drinking my coffee and wondering how on Earth I'd be able to get my stuff to the City Library without having it all instantly soaked. The answer was found in a large, black plastic trash bag, which I cut open and wrapped around the case containing most of the exhibition material. Then I left for the Gothenburg morning.

The library does not open till 10:00 on weekdays, but after having phoned a number given to me, a friendly janitor showed up and let me in and the work could thus begin.

After approximately one and a half hours of climbing ladders and ledges, I had finally finished this part of the work. More features are to come, but they'll require my presense so it will be on delay till tomorrow.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank all of those who in one way or another have assisted me concerning this part of the project as well as concerning my other research. May it be for providing me with facts, all kinds of practical assistance or inspiration - it's all equally worth to me.


Vlad Bustorshin
Andre Friesen
Yevgen Goncharenko
Lennart Guldbrandsson
Magnus Hagerman
Marcus Harrison
Nicolas Huck
Lars-Göran Johansson
jsbid
Aleksandr Konevalov
Oleg Petrenko
Arkadiusz Podniesinski
Josef Pollak
Oleksandr Rybak 
Aleksandr Strannik
Vladimir Umnyakov
Anton Usov
Janne Wallenius
Yuri Zaritsky
Johan Åstrand



...Thank you!


The exhibition will be on from today till the 18th of September.

Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 17:00
Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00



Admittance: Free.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar