2011-06-09

Exhibition

On my way back from Ukraine it suddenly struck me what I was supposed to do with these new experiences of mine. I already had quite a fair amount of knowledge about Chernobyl, Pripyat, the disaster, history and so on, but finally I had been there myself, to witness what I could, with my own eyes, and that had mad an impact rather than just an impression.

I hadn't been home for even one day, when I contacted the City Library of Gothenburg, asking them if they'd be interested in letting me have a Chernobyl exhibition and almost immediately I received a positive reply. However, I needed some additional information before I could tell them that I accept their offered premise. Today I have received that information and am OK to go. All that remains is setting a date for this exhibition.

The Chernobyl Project continues.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar